AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere atu in rogator ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ndred
Posted 4/26/2017 10:20 (#5983064 - in reply to #5980663)
Subject: RE: Deere atu in rogator ?

s nd
Buddy pieced this together from ebay. How can you tell if tcm is on globe? He got a brown box and a one piece key card for pretty cheap. Don't know if key card will work, has hand written parallel tracking written on back. How can tell if that is any good for auto trac?

So I took one of my key cards and globe with sf2 turned on to try. I have 2 key cards, so this one could be sf1 only. Found out yesterday we can turn sf2 to sf1 and see if my card will work. When we put my globe on and my card, we were asked to update keycard or display, can't remember. Then all the combine stats turned up, ie yield monitor, moisture sensor, etc. I did have a atu in a combine and this could be that card. Does say not for data, so card should be good. Have another card I can try.

We lost keycard on info and setup, but techs got us that back before we quit. We lost auto trac on info, I thik, so will have to see if that comes back. Tech said to go to auto trac and look for last quit code.
Thanks for responding.

edit to add: I put an atu in my neighbors tractor last spring, but don't remember how it recognized the atu. Was probably pretty obvious, as had all the settings to be made then. Thinking if we have sf2 globe on sf1 card, readings are all not gonna work right til we turn that down to sf1.

Edited by ndred 4/26/2017 10:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)