AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cancer pain and meds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

fairviewfarmer
Posted 4/15/2017 18:05 (#5964448 - in reply to #5964368)
Subject: RE: Cancer pain and meds

While my wife was taking chemo 3 years ago, We met another female cancer patient who was suffering from stage 4 bone cancer. This lady had tried everything legal under the sun to combat her pain. Finally she tried marijuana. She claimed that one joint a day, eliminated the need for any other pain killers and her appetite also returned enabling her to regain 20 pounds of the 40 she had lost (she was under 100 lbs. on a 5-8 frame at her lowest point). She had been doing this for 18 months, and now was able to spend time with her only grandchild, and was also able to attend her church and other social events as a result. After seeing how much pain some terminal cancer patients go thru, I am for anything that helps them regain their lifestyle, if even for just a short time. jmo. Before anyone asks where this woman from Sioux City, Iowa got her weed, I'll go ahead and tell you that she said her son made the connections to get some on the street. I don't think she was too concerned about the legality of her actions, and frankly, I don't blame her.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)