AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GPS From Ag Leader to Pro 700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 4/9/2017 20:00 (#5954373 - in reply to #5954308)
Subject: RE: GPS From Ag Leader to Pro 700

roaming
stxman - 4/9/2017 18:33

The only time I see an option for RS232B is when I have AccuStar picked. All the others don't even give me a port choice. If I choose RS232B some weird things start to happen with my 6500 receiver. I will set the Baud Rate and Data strings (On the InCommand 1200/6500 setup screen) and then nothing happens on the Pro 700, I go back and look on the 1200 and all of the strings are unchecked again (could the Pro 700 be sending commands to the 6500 to change settings?)

I also tried to set all of the settings on the Pro 700 and GPS 6500, but did not have the serial plug connected to the Pro700 while doing this. I then proceeded to plug the serial port in while watching the diagnostic screen on the Pro700 and for a split second it did pop up with GPS info, but then went to no GPS and caused the InCommand 1200 to freeze.

That's odd. I see CAN-A, CAN-B, RS232A, and RS232B, no matter what receiver I have connected.

Try disconnecting the display Tx pin from your receiver harness. This will prevent the display from being able to send commands to the receiver, and will turn the display into a Rx-only device.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)