AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dell Projector Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ryan Borcherding
Posted 10/13/2008 22:44 (#481747)
Subject: Dell Projector Question

Leesport, PA
I have a Dell 1209S projector that I have access to for one of my leadership positions on campus at college. It didn't come with any manuals and know I am having problems making it work hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction. (I found the manuals online at Dell but they are not available for download - there must be a problem on their end).

Okay here is the question. When I use the Fn-F8 command to put the image on the projector I begin to have problems. The image shows up fine but powerpoint will not work properly. When it is in the slide show view it will not let you move away from the first slide. You can hear a clicking noise constantly (sounds like a mouse click) coming out of the speakers. If you go to the individual slide view/edit mode for powerpoint it looks as if the computer is making the powerpoint slide extremely big and continues to try and do this. I believe this is the clicking noise I hear.

Well that is enough of the aweful description of my problems. I appreciate your time and suggestions.

Ryan
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)