AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Couple of DJI P3A questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 7/27/2016 08:48 (#5434882 - in reply to #5434370)
Subject: RE: Couple of DJI P3A questions

southern MN
1. I've had inconsistent results with return to home on the P2 and the P3P. I view it as a fail safe when nothing else works. I think it is rather easy to hit the little switch that changes the setting on what it does with the return to home option......

2. Coming from a simple P2 I'm used to taking the card out of the camera and downloading the videos and pics to my tablet or computer with a card reader. I've never fooled with the streaming options of getting the video into the tablet, I guess it's there?

3. Clear view no tress, no buildings no power lines no nothing between me and it, I've been comfortable flying 3200 feet or so away. Repeat: no buildings, no trees, no nothing between us, I tend to be on a hill or rise when flying and have the drone a little higher when flying farther away. Advertised distance is farther than that. Just a tress between us and start getting poor control in a couple 100 feet. Takes a bit to understand and remember, as you fly around a corner of a building or trees, need to see it it be able to fly it.......

Hope you get some real replies with actual good info, not just my round a bout supposes.....

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)