AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any other UAV's than DJI
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

rancherman
Posted 12/28/2015 11:17 (#4992413 - in reply to #4991141)
Subject: RE: Any other UAV's than DJI

I agree with greaser bob.

I own the  yuneec  Q+,     I  figured I really couldn't   utilize  the full 4k video anyways..   1080p  is  sufficient. 

I've found it's  extremely quiet.. and my cattle   hardly notice.

Yuneec  lately  put on a better lens,  and  all but eliminated  the    'orange'.       I am quite  happy with the footage.

As for speed..  LOL, well,    when gps is  'off'....   50+ mph is plenty fast for me!   You'd be  motion sick  just watching the video!! 

23-25  is  what I can squeeze out of it when flying in  GPS. 

I'm getting an honest half mile range.  I'm too chicken  to push her any further..    I've read my   fellow members  are  pushing  a mile+    I honestly don't have a reason to  go that far.  All my fields are  quarter sections..     ok, ok,  I have  some grass patches  that  are  2 and 3 full sections..  but I just pack up and drive to another  spot to fly from.  I  have the cattle  in  half section paddocks, so  they are not spread out for 2-3 miles.

NO way points on the Yuneec.   I don't need them.    I'm a pretty good pilot, and  can 'get' where I need to be on my own.

Getting crash repair parts has been a breeze.   Questions have been answered, and advice is happily handed out via Yuneec themselves, or the owner of the shop I bought it from

WWW.carolinaDronz.com

I'm not saying  this platform is the best, I don't own a phantom to compare it to. I can say however, I am very happy with it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)