AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Casio Gz One
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 6/5/2008 10:12 (#391097 - in reply to #388727)
Subject: I have a Casio Gz One type v

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

In fact, have three of them, wife and daughter has the other two.  I had to replace one under warranty, stopped working, don't know why and they didn't tell me.  cost me nothing.

They are a rugged phone, but a bit large and clumsy, as well as overpriced.  I still like ours.  I have trouble reading the screen in bright daylight, but I had trouble with my previous ones also, nothing much new there.  They hold a charge good.

I don't see any external ports for an antenna, but there are holes on the right hand side near the antenna that may be for that purpose.

Wife complains about the buttons on the side, she is always bumping them when she answers, and something happens she doesn't know how to correct for a while.

I have trouble bumping the speaker phone button when I hit stop, and not knowing it.  Then when I answer the next call, everybody can hear until I correct it.  Of course, I have big thumbs and fingers, maybe everyone would not have that much problem.

We liked our LG phones we had before this, but they don't make that model anymore, so we went to these Casio Gzone.  I like the waterproof feature.

I probably never will like everything about any cell phone, I love the small ones, but they don't have as much battery life and are easy to trash, also have trouble with small buttons.

All in all, I like the Gz one, but not as much as I thought I would when I bought them.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)