AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Net Neutrality, Fill me In
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ben5398
Posted 2/27/2015 08:00 (#4417585 - in reply to #4417250)
Subject: RE: Net Neutrality, Fill me In

Central Illinois
I gave out the basics of it, it is government creep to which all Americans should be concerned. As was noted by multiple sources the law was mostly unneeded as the providers were self regulating out of fear of government intervention. Europe has met neutrality and has consistent lower speeds.

. I check all major news sites each day for all sides to a story then form my opinion based on my perspective of life and the principles of the U.S. To your statement i could argue anyone who supports it only does so based on the news media the pay attention to, but unlike you I won't as I believe most people can make their own opinions. Some people like me just recognize that the government can not solve problems without making more come up than if they just left things alone. Others who believed this include Locke, Jefferson, Paine, Franklin among others and I promise you if those named could see the creep that is occurring today they would call it for what it is and they would not need the news to tell them that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)