AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

headline in furrow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 11/29/2014 22:24 (#4209684 - in reply to #4209535)
Subject: RE: headline in furrow

Morris, IL
Thanks, i think i follow. Just make sure that hose is no longer then need with no low spots and should be good. I get what your saying about having them apart and will keep that in mind. Does yours have a Raven In Line mixer in the outlet side? I know i saw maybe it was Coup said should have one in the system to mix the inject product with the starter. Hope you don't mind me quizzing about your system little bit.

We tried some other stuff with in furrow starter last year, Capture LFR, Bio Forge, Growth Boost, Headline, and a Micro mix. I dumped correct product amount in the top of one of my tanks as i was filling, was lot of fun on windy day. But man an inject system would be worth it just due to that alone. Not sure if it's 1k worth, but if i can put it together for 500$ and work at getting it all setup (my time) maybe would be worth it. I was thinking a smaller 2.5 or 3.5 gallon tank could be fit on between starter tanks where 14" won't fit. If i had different planter where i had room i'd go that route. Can't mount anything on hitch with way it folds, pictures do not to justice to the amount of clutter on this planter.

Need to get a cone on the trailer as well for stuff i want to run in every load as well.

Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)