AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

headline in furrow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 11/29/2014 18:25 (#4209148 - in reply to #4209027)
Subject: RE: headline in furrow

Morris, IL
Yeah i know and i didn't mean to come off as it doesn't pay, but at 3-5 bushel your sure not doubling your money, course 5$ would change that quick. Our test plot headline cost 12$ an acre. I'm thinking about setting up inject system like 17821x setup, make it easy to try different things and that way i can know for sure i got it mixed in the furrow rather then thinking i did. What would really make sense if Monsanto would just include the product in the corn seed treatment like you were saying they do for soybeans I had trouble with it settling out last year in my test, ran them to yield but what good does that do me if i have no idea if i really got it in the system. I ran it with Capture LFR which "seemed" to hold good but that field got tore up and replanted. Wasn't the year for testing stuff with the replant all over fields and then 85mph wind in July i had nothing that made much difference beside Nitrogen.

Saw nothing from the Sulfer or Boron with 2x2 on planter. Ran few other things and just saw nothing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)