AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

crazy storm chasers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 7/6/2014 20:18 (#3954675 - in reply to #3954616)
Subject: RE: crazy storm chasers

Southeast Wyoming

Galaxie64 - 7/6/2014 18:54

You are wrong TWC says so they are doing wonderful things and they only help by alerting people.  In the next sentence they then chastise any of us "normal" people who don't run into our basements in fear immediately because they, and only they, know what is best.

Do as I say not as I do.  They'd make a perfect addition to any gvt. branch.

Look at the last few who died, you'd have thought they were silver star recipients the way they go on and on about them.  I am sure they died doing what they loved though, being beat to death inside their car as it was tossed around like a kids toy.

Yes, we had that discussion here on NAT in the last couple of years when the celebrity storm chasers were killed.  "Everyone" was blaming some government officials for not controlling traffic properly, claiming that the chaser could not get away because of traffic congestion.  BUT, if there was such congestion why was it that there were very few killed EXCEPT the storm chasers?

I read all these claims about the benefits for "research".  YEAH RIGHT.  It is 99 percent about the glamour, the seeking of attention, fame and glory.  They got that and hopefully did not get too many others killed in the process. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)