AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

i am going to barrow 20 million bucks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 6/9/2014 20:47 (#3910420 - in reply to #3909965)
Subject: RE: Frankly ~

central - east central Minnesota -

bad farmer - 6/9/2014 16:02 they said on the radio today that the president passed a bill which said no ones student loan payment can be more then 10% of their monthly income. I am sorry but what else are we going to do to buy votes. with the cost of the 4 or 6 year college program today being so expensive and lets say that the student has $150000 debt when they graduate and then get a job. then if the student get a job paying $50000 per year they can basially only pay $5000 per year. I am not sure how that is going to work to reduce the debt even with the super low intrest rate. If I was broke I would really consider just going back to school for 20 years.

The government got paid off by the big banksters and colleges to rob children of their funds - Government should pass legislation to allow bankruptcy to clear all student loan debt . . .. . . that'd take care of the problem.

Would some kids not get through college ? Maybe, but, at least they wouldn't be enslaved to banksters for 40yrs paying off interest only loans . . .. . . .

There is more student loan debt (more then a TRILLION Dollars) then any other debts USA citizens carry. This credit issue is far worse then the housing debacle in the early 2000's

What a shame . . .  . the special interests and lobbiest have created and bought off congress . . . .. . .

Edited by iseedit 6/9/2014 20:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)