AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Needle biopsy on lungs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

truck1956
Posted 6/19/2014 10:20 (#3926685 - in reply to #3891004)
Subject: RE: Needle biopsy on lungs

She was lucky.WHen i got my lung biopsi they told me 15 percent of peopls lung collapse..Yep mine collapsed.THat caused a two day hospital stay..SO that gave time for the results to be given to me in hospitol instead of a phone call athome. And my winning streak continued as they found cancer.So i was already there we did the pet scan..I was still on my winning streak as they found it had spread to hip. So i had an oncoligist now. They sent me home and lucky memy lung collasped again in27 hours...took ambulanse 24 minutes to go seven miles. When we got to the hospital they didnt have anyone who could put a chest tube in,,,so i took a 30 thousand dollar helicopter ride 60 miles..only took 19 minutes. after arrivel i had tube put in in 10 minutes..that was march 28 2013 and im barely alive today...Im almost a cancer expert today but almost out of fight..Terrible thing to happen to a person.....its gonna win ...but not without a fight...the bad thing about cancer is when you go down alittle you never go back up.It is like a fuel tank that goes down...but there is no cap to put fuel back in..YoU cant go any direction but down.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)