AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Location, location location
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 5/20/2014 01:36 (#3879273 - in reply to #3877814)
Subject: RE: FAQ and Support RE: mapdots.

Southeast Wyoming

John SD - 5/19/2014 06:27 Gary, there's something different about your mapdot I've never seen on anyone else. Your mapdot looks like Earth is rotating!

That has been my mapdot since I first put up a mapdot . . . yes, from a day when there was more time to play.

Do you remember notillr?    "Way back when" (I was a rebel then also  lol) there was a fuss over some "advertising" and Larry/notillr was involved in the discussion.  He made a post about having a goose for sale, I'd guess just because he, as all of us, has a stubborn streak; I think the post was deleted.   Well I got the idea to create a modified mapdot for Larry.

I don't know that Larry ever did use the mapdot (from the thread linked, I guess he had not used it as his "location").  I reminded him of it one time when NAT changed the url for the mapdots after a software change.  I see the mapdot in his signature line just below his username and farm name in that thread:

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=136326&mid=967422#M967422

notillr mapdot

I have had some fun creating animations in the past. but they do take a lot of time.

Edited by Gary Lyon 5/20/2014 01:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)