AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CCI claims it's people hoarding, however . . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

lincmercguy
Posted 5/13/2014 22:01 (#3868950 - in reply to #3868861)
Subject: RE: CCI claims it's people hoarding, however . . .

CO, NE
linsal - 5/13/2014 19:30

rollig - 5/13/2014 19:25

What's the point of hoarding .22LR anyway?  If civilization falls apart and you have to defend your family/property/self against a hoard of bad guys a .22 is just going to piss them off.  Might was well buy a bunch of .223.  It's available and it has stopping power.  If it's just for plinking who needs 100,000 rounds?

For bartering.

Small game. You can easily carry 2000 rounds of .22LR along with other supplies in a backpack. It used to be $15/500, so you could buy a ton. Plus, it is better than nothing in a defensive situation. I have a few different .22's because they are a lot of fun and used to be cheap to shoot. I don't shoot as much these days just because I'm busy. I've always tried to keep a decent supply on hand so I didn't have to run to the store on the way to the range. But when you can't get more easily, a decent supply looks pretty sparse.

Stock up on what's available now for good prices. Reloading supplies seem to be in decent stock now as well. No need to take out a loan, just buy some once in a while while the shelves are full. Keep it stored, dry, and cool. You won't regret it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)