AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CCI claims it's people hoarding, however . . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BHTN
Posted 5/13/2014 17:45 (#3868427 - in reply to #3868037)
Subject: RE: CCI claims it's people hoarding, however . . .

West Tennessee
Why does supply and demand take so long to correct this situation? This has been going on for a while now. They "say" the factories are producing all they can possibly make at 24 hours per day 7 days per week 365. I'm sorry it's just hard for me to believe at that rate the hoarders are buying more than can be produced in the whole world. Not for like a year now. Seems like someone is missing an opportunity to sell reloads but even the gun stores limit purchases of those. You won't buy any 22LR's here in Ripley TN. Yes occasionally they get a box or two and yes they are going out the door quick. Even normal sales would sell a box or two a week at least so where are the buyers getting all this ammo to hoard. Maybe the answer is that everyone is buying it online, I really don't know. I just looked at sportsman's guide and most of their 22LR is unavailable. I guess if I was going to hoard 100's of thousands of rounds of ammo I'd pick something with a little more firepower than 22's. Maybe .223's or something.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)