AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mount St Helens primordial state
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 4/5/2014 23:11 (#3799646 - in reply to #3799608)
Subject: RE: Mount St Helens primordial state

Southeast Wyoming

OntarioCanuck - 4/5/2014 21:43 We know the universe is here there is no evidence that it was 'created', none, 0. There is strong evidence that the universe began to develop from one small point and the laws of physics show how this happened from intense energy through the processes of forming the material that formed what we see today. My comparison of the two theories was to show that science uses the term 'theory' to describe any proven description of something like evolution AND gravity. BTW there are still lots of questions to be answered about gravity and I am not knowledgeable enough to try explaining it to you To prove your god existed you would first have to define that god so everyone knew what you were trying to prove was there. Then you would need concrete evidence to show it existed. Good luck! Evolution is not in need of any more proof, it has been proven over and over as hypothesis that were produced by Darwin continue to be proven correct as new technologies come along. Technologies that Darwin never even dreamed of like DNA have been discovered and they only add more evidence to the fact of evolution.

I just thought I had better preserve this glimpse into the "wisdom" of the age.   WOW

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)