AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Von and John....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OldMcdonald
Posted 2/4/2014 12:58 (#3661957 - in reply to #3661850)
Subject: RE: Von and John....

Napanee, Ontario
haha i get the same reactions. I hear what you and John are saying completely.

I don't even bother talking about it with anyone in my group of friends or family anymore... They've heard what i think, and know how I feel. No need to keep preaching, like you say John. I'm not a preist at a pulpit. And if these topics come up within discussion among casual aquaintances or people i recently met, I generally try to avoid it unless someone is truly receptive and interested, not just trying to joust,. Otherwise, it's usually waste of mine and their time to start slinging some of my 'out there' postulates, or releasing the crazy on 'em as some of the family calls it.

I underwent a whole paradigm shift in my thinking....about what the media tells us, about how our system really works, and the people that work to keep it that way, after watching a film called "Money Masters" that I heard about through some casual discussion. Rocked my world about everything i thought i beleived and understood about or economy and monetary system the whold globle is based on. I suggest to anyone that has an interest in these topics to check it out.

I feel like i've learned so much as a result of watching that film.... it put the fire under me to go out and figure out how things "actually were", since i hate not understanding things, and the whole process has been really enriching since.

Edited by OldMcdonald 2/4/2014 13:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)