AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ObamaCare loophole?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 1/30/2014 19:27 (#3649541 - in reply to #3649472)
Subject: Re: ObamaCare loophole?

NC Iowa
Cattle Feeder - 1/30/2014 19:05

I see you live next to my inlaws so I get where you are comming from. But have you been to the Dr lately??????? How many dead bodies were laying in the yard because they were turned away????? We have been paying everyones else's tab for years. I get the fact that it is costing more I get all that, thats NOT my point. But the idea of Obama Care was to take people off the gov toll. "Jay NE Ohio" says he found a loop hole. I am takeing that as "JAY" wants to hang the tax payer for his health care and not be responceible for himself. Please correct me if I am wrong,,,,,,,,but I see that as NOT good.........

how do you know he is not self insured? aca makes no provision for that. anyone with assets, which is most farmers, needs insurance to protect them unless they have enough cash to take care of the bill.

those without assets didn't need any stinking insurance before aca and don't need it now. just show up at the emergency room and demand care. do you really think all the gang bangers are down at the library signing up at healthcare.gov? you still won't see any dead bodies.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)