AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

deere 435 baler ,cant keep twine pump working.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 7/15/2006 23:56 (#26965)
Subject: deere 435 baler ,cant keep twine pump working.

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
my deere baler has a chevy. type power steering pump to run the twine arms .the first pump lasten several thousand bales .when it went out the next pump only lasted about 1000. i started getting the twine pumps (gm p/s pump )at napa deere is about 200$and napa is less than 50$ .it doesent matter if it is a deere pump or a napa pump i change 2-3 of them a year .i checked the valve for binding and twine arms ,everything works perfect .parts man at deere suggested new pulleys ,and deere fluid and filter ,then flush system .i did that and everything else deere dealer said .deere dealer has a baler expert and i have also done everything he said (had so much trouble im a deere baler expert now) .when i remove the bad pumps i have a setup to turn them and some hoses to do a bench test .they are always not pumping .i put on a new pump and away i go .it is a closed system so thought. about using syntetic atf in it.i know im overlooking somthing simple ,but cant find the "root" of the problem thanks in advance.

Edited by tommyw-5088 7/15/2006 23:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)