AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

you reckon ...US Farm Report
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 1/11/2014 18:25 (#3595861 - in reply to #3595790)
Subject: Re: you reckon ...US Farm Report

western iowa,by Denison
I would not agree at all Irrigate Ne-it looked like a couple of guys waiting for the report to be in there favor and got beat at there own game-not many traders can stand to have any farmers have there own wealth-with the past few years there has been a lot of farmers well heeled and the little wessels cant extract money from the farmers this round,think about all the meetings that go on around the country-Marketing meetings,why do they want you there so bad,open hedge accounts-be a smart marketer-?telling the farmerwhich direction when they cant even find the qwicky mart to get a cup of coffee-I thought it was one of the worse ag-talk shows I have ever seen,slaming down are throats about armed services,resposiability with are money-sorry my point of view really changed after that show today
We might not deserve a profit but as a farmer we deserve a little respect-just think how good the show could have been if they would have come out and said that we think the corn is short and you have to admire the farmer for building infrastructure (bins) and not just givin in to the market-top it off as a cattle feeder-they had to tell us that we are short of cattle-they will probably screw that market up next

Next to the guy wearing a big hat and belt buckle with a new dually pick-up with 2 no good cattle on board -I don't know where you throw these guys in-listenin to them for advice,would probably be right up there -they don't have a clue on the grain markets no more then I do! aint gonna charge ya $39 a contract here or send you a marketin letter for $239 a 1/2 year,but I know in my west central iowa corn field its been 2 years since I had a good corn crop.
The ag-talk show was bad-they can do a lot better,maybe they should do a market report on marbles!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)