AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

mojoRTK experiences ::UPDATE 1::
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DarrenH
Posted 2/18/2008 13:01 (#312864 - in reply to #310780)
Subject: RE: mojoRTK experiences ::UPDATE 1::

Denver
Dpilot83,

Thank you for your open thoughts about the mojoRTK. I have had several requests for a printed manual and not just a CD. We are now going to send a printed manual plus the CD with every purchase. So if you or anyone that has purchased a mojoRTK unit wants one just give us a call and we will send one at no charge. In regards to the manual content we do our best to give accurate infomation, however things do get missed and our customer input is welcome. We are currently working on more features that our mojo customers have asked for and you all will see them in the near future.
To help clear up a couple of items The compensated NMEA will not be a cost feature, this is free.
The second thing I have seen on this thread refers to the NAVII controller we do not currently work with this product to drive a hyd. unit.

On expandability not all new features are going to cost our customers, some items are just a natural progression of the mojoRTK.
Please feel free to contact us at the office, website, or right here I will help any way I can.

Thanks again for the infomative review.
Darren H
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)