AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well that was kinda ho hum I guess
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/10/2013 07:20 (#3435262 - in reply to #3435043)
Subject: Re: Well that was kinda ho hum I guess

Buxton ND
Tara this is point blank what I was trying to do !!!!!!!!!!!
"It is my opinion that the funds were looking for a spike down low to exit some short position"
IMVSO this was Friday's Mega volume...............................
Anyone learning the volume deal write down 686k

I was thinking near limit down for my price but thought I better not be 2 greedy and went with 3.972,when that didn't happen bought back at the market and got 4.25 on the nose.

The RFA,,,who knows but it is making the fund nervous,,,or maybe they all ready know what gonna happen..... Corn has lost its shine to beans,,,funds still seem to have a major HO for bean compared to corn by the numbers.

$4.50 ZCZ OR H will be the mark to watch.
Feels like I'm maybe a tad,more a tad baby bullish then Tara.

Wheat,will wheat's over for awhile, I look for it to gap lower 2 nite.
ZW had its flame with China.
KE had its carrot flame.
ZW will its way way to early and that dam carrot will freeze solid this coming week.

Beets, right now "I" would take that $1 offer !!!!!!!!!!!! the tractor is warming as I type,,,make that final pass to get it perfectly ready for spring,,,4 footers pulled,bout my biggest troubles could be deep N. I've been hot on N since the 80's......With only one crop of corn on this 1/4........ Got my self invited to the "Big Holiday Inn meeting",,,gonna be a mouse in the corner and watch the fireworks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've "heard" there may be some lawyers "on deck" to battle 2013 high rent contracts !!!!!!!!!
I hate lawyers with a adkfjhaelktghlireaugti passion,but this one I welcome with open arms !!!!!!!!!
There may be some BTO names in the local news this winter,,,if not,I will give WDAY a call,,,they report everything else on sugar right ? Ha Ha

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)