AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Land Sales ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 10/14/2013 10:17 (#3382758 - in reply to #3382233)
Subject: Glad you see sarcasm in the post I fail to see

Red River Valley
anything that would indicate it was sarcastic.

it simply was a poster trying to put words into another posters mouth. In hopes of one day being able to misquote that same poster.

The problem with what was done is that some people don't come to this site everyday and read every post so then they come on here and they say geeez Has Tara really said that land will go to a $1000.00 per acre what a NUT JOB and it slants everything that reader reads on the post form Tara.

It kind a like me posting that Mark in WCIowa has stated that he's long beans on the board from $17.50 and is losing his a$$ - so then everytime you come on and say beans are worse than I thought somebody who read the post by me will say well of course Mark is calling beans worse than he thought my god he is upside down over $4.00 on a bunch of longs on the CBOT so he's trying to talk the market down?

Then when you post again I come back and sy geeez mark just because your upside down on the market don't just sit here and make stuff up in hopes of trying to talk up the Market.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)