AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some banking help please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 8/28/2013 07:46 (#3293771 - in reply to #3293275)
Subject: RE: Some banking help please

From what reputable source should I learn about the latest in the world of finance?

The primary thing I have come to understand in the recent past while reading your posts is that you derive pleasure from misleading people. I used to really appreciate your posts because I thought you were an intelligent individual with a view different than my own and I thought I could learn from that. I still think you're intelligent, but based on recent things you've said, I believe your sole purpose is to mislead as many people as you can. I don't understand it.

I don't think you have to be paranoid to realize things are not going well and things will likely go even worse.

All you have to do is even briefly look at history and understand that prosperity leads to complacency and the rise of a class of people who consume more than they produce. This leads to the unraveling of great nations and poverty as the excessive consumption runs them in to the ground. Poverty sometimes leads to a renewal of discipline which would lead to prosperity again. Sometimes it just is a re-enforcing cycle of more poverty.

Paranoia is not required to understand that cycle. It's built in to who we are as humans. As a whole, we are not capable of handling prosperity in a wise manner.

It is clear we are coming from prosperous times. We have been in the complacency phase for far too long. Nothing more than that is required to tell you where we are headed as a nation. The only thing different this time around is how everything is so intertwined globally now. Who knows what the outcome will be globally other than not good.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)