AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

08/27/2013 Mato Grosso corn harvest:overproduction/price
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/27/2013 09:33 (#3291926 - in reply to #3291862)
Subject: Re: 08/27/2013 Mato Grosso corn harvest:overproduction/price

Buxton ND
Buckeye its not childish, its realistic,,,,,,,,,,,, yes SA has Infrastructure troubles,have had for years and will have off years,BUT they had plenty of infrastructure to ship their big 2nd crop corn last to make up for OUR shortage of exportable corn. This year there crop is production is bigger................ Last year they exported corn past Ho-Ho-Ho day which dropped USDA exports from 1.3bb to 715mb as of today and with weekly inspect reports really lacking to hit that 715 IMO it will be cut again...

We used to make fun of Russia,used to ship PILES of wheat there when i was alittle kid,the old Russian states,black sea area seem to have grown enough wheat to kick our donkey on exports even when the king of wheat wheat production had a nasty drought in their western big wheat area's. WHY has KC wheat tanked ALL WINTER when so many said "T-minus",moon shot,blast off,,,,,,,,,EVEN talk of 2008 wheat market. I was quiet vocal about my thoughts on those comments,,,think I even bought up "Shaina Twain" once or twice....... 2 + 2 = BLACK SEA AREA

The only thing I'm long LONG is KEZ and not too sure about that. A yellow caution flag both beans and corn,more so corn... Why caution on beans in this wild drought market ??? We just made a new life time high in ZSX and VERY QUICKLY backed off after the big boys ran stops. EVERYTHING is NOT bullish.

To each his own,sell or store,but like last year,if you stored $18 plus beans don't whine and belly ache about a fixed/manipulated markets ALL darn winter..............................

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)