AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chart damage?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 8/19/2013 20:36 (#3276724 - in reply to #3276662)
Subject: Re: Chart damage?

Sat - 8/19/2013 19:15

Bill Fordham no clue who this is but we have one really good rally day and he's talking sky's the limit............. Compare this years corn crop with last years minus the demand side and add in world production and I truly think this guy is HIGH of something. There SO many major levels before we can even talk $6 and he's prints 7.68

Word of caution on beans and corn,more so beans,,,the REAL for some reason is tanking hard, IF this continues it will be head winds for our exports.............

Well Tas he has been right for the last 8 years. He predicted the coming of the higher prices when nobody else was even thinking about it. He has more respect in my book than any other single market guru around. I have made more money following him than I could say if I followed a guy like Brock or KVT. Way too bearish making sales.

Now the $7 area is a possibility. It's never a given. It just shows where it could go with weather. While lots of others say we will grow 170 bu yields on 97 million acres this guy is much smarter than that.

Headwinds for our exports? What does Brazil have left to sell? A little corn. Why are our export bookings the highest in 5-years? Just wait until next summer when that bean auger quits running again!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)