AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chart damage?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/19/2013 16:32 (#3276295 - in reply to #3276164)
Subject: Re: Chart damage?

Buxton ND
BEST DAY the markets have had in months and I had to miss it,this is what strong sound solid rally are made of driven by IMO heavy fund short covering.......................Bean after hitting a manure piles of buy stops @ 12.95 then again @ 13 given a rock solid close on ZSX volume equal to total volume of Friday. You'll never heard me say T-minus but today was about as close as it will get....

Corn didn't really kick in til after 12 but had a strong rock and roll close hit plenty of buy stop too on heavy volumes,,,volumes equals the fund buy are NERVOUS.

Wheat just dogged all day,,,I'd guess UN-winding of spreads to corn... Just in quick for a break haven't hear or read anything today so this is my thoughts,some time I dont like to hear or read anything to cloud my judgement and would rather use the numbers !!!!!!

PS if you wanna see a rare V-bottom look at ZSX

MAJOR PSSSS days like today,and Friday's trade,,, would be UN-BELIEVABLELY IMPORTANT TO HAVE DAILY CFTC REPORT........................................................................................................
Here's another time in markets where I really wonder what eye's DO get to see daily numbers ? ? ?.................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)