AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

November Soybeans Chart - Bullish or Bearish?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/15/2013 22:42 (#3270285 - in reply to #3269829)
Subject: Re: November Soybeans Chart - Bullish or Bearish?

Buxton ND
Been thinking 1234,over $1 rally in 6 day,blow away all the MA on X within 4 days,had the short covering rally part already which has lead to new buying. Sounds pretty bullish ! ! !
BUT
We're right on TL resistance,12.90ish isn't 2 far away.

OI has been rising,its not just new buying that makes it do that,,,and just have a feeling the SA boy's ARE pulling the trigger at still high prices. Yes I DID say high prices,,,,,,,,,their not selling their beans in Dollar and IMO they WILL plant more acres as traders are dangle the carrot in front of their face with a $1 rally.I find it highly UN-likely acres will drop in SA on beans OR corn.

Last years rally/this years rally = carbon copy except for the speed of it...

The "REAL" deal is not just a short term trend and puts the American Producer at a dis-advantage....... So one can get as bullish as you wish/want/need but when you look at a REAL sure keeps your feet on the ground.....Now I'm sure I'll get some whining and rude comments about this post,,,your time would be better spent pulling up a REAL charts and comparing it to last October as China canceled PILESSSSS beans which sent our market into a tail spin which it has yet to recover..............yes I did say that ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)