AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

maydel/fry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

maydel
Posted 8/18/2013 23:35 (#3275339 - in reply to #3272595)
Subject: RE: maydel/fry

Theodore, Saskatchewan
frytownfarmer - 8/17/2013 10:32

I have some horrible calls in between those like where I was bullish silver right before it dropped like a rock... You want the truth? My gut was telling me to run but my stubbornness kept me in... This is why I need this bullish anonymous class

Basically all my wrong calls have been in between these 2 posts time frames... Sigh...

LOL I think with that statement you are already in the bullish anonymous class! We must be the classmates.

I know how you feel as I have done the same. I can share stories of bad trades and stubbornness but we are all learning and we have all made bad trades and to do better it drives us to learn. I think we are getting better! Review your mistakes (biases) but don`t let them get the best of you. We can keep sharing and maybe that helps to realize what is really there. I know it helps me.

And Jpartner I think you are right, the biggest mistakes I made in the past was when I made big trades. Perhaps greed got the best of me. My best trades are when I am patient and trade something that doesn`t keep me up at night. I can`t believe the time I spent in the past worrying about a losing trade. I have become better, in fact my fishing trips this summer were some of the first trips where I was not trying to check prices as soon as possible. Even if I read the charts wrong at times the confidence in it means I can let price move without the worry. Make a trade and then give it time to move.

Good luck guys

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)