AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 8/11/13 To 8/17/13**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/11/2013 07:39 (#3260455)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 8/11/13 To 8/17/13**********

Good Sunday Morning Everyone, dreary day here today, a little rain sprinkles, and wishing for an inch of rain would be nice, but anything will be helpful.
So how did your week go? I hope it was a healthy eating week for you. Finally, I got on the losing bandwagon here. Got my act together and quit the mindless eating. I lost 5 pounds this week. So it is a good start. I was hoping I would catch myself before I gained all 70 pounds back that I lost last year. I was scared and that is what my life has been like. I lose it and keep it off for a few months and then start gaining. It is such a horrible cycle to be in. I hate myself when this happens. But all I can do is try and keep working at it. Dave didn't weigh last week, and we had a little campfire and drinks here last night with my sister and our son here and he was up .6 pounds. His eating has been so much better then in years past. So I am sure he will be down again soon.

Now today I will have a big challenge. I am having my mom and my siblings and spouses here (10 of us) for breakfast to honor my dad's passing 7 years ago today. Doesn't seem that long. Miss him so much, he was a great man. For those of you that remember my dime story, that is for him. Miss you dad. Have a great week you guys, get out there and get moving, and watch the portions and life will be great. Keep trying.

(Dad fishing.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Dad fishing.JPG (54KB - 134 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)