AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Perhaps its time for some public shaming. S Series Deere combines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

potatofarmer
Posted 6/10/2013 22:39 (#3149048 - in reply to #3148439)
Subject: Re: Perhaps its time for some public shaming. S Series Deere combines

"Famous Potatoes"
Your right it can all be fixed with updates so what's your point? Sounds like Deere has addressed most of the issues.
It wasn't the fact that the machine had issues, it was that they didn't have the parts to fix it on hand. Two particular pieces that I know for a fact my Deere dealer keeps in stock.

I demoed that S77 right along side two 9770's in 120 bushel hard red spring wheat. In no way did it out perform my Deeres, Neither in capacity or quality of sample. It did however leave me a nice section of that particular field that I ended up having to disc because of the joke of a chopper/spreader setup. I am all irrigated and we try and take as much of the straw as we can. That machine was not even close to being able to handle the amount of residue we were putting through it.

My Deeres are not perfect. Everything breaks, but I have never had to wait more than overnight for a part. 95% of the time the dealer has what I need in stock. You can do that when you sell enough machines to justify it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)