AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I really really really really miss.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 3/17/2013 10:06 (#2970816 - in reply to #2967606)
Subject: Re: I really really really really miss.....

ecmn
vailcat - 3/15/2013 18:06

I know biological a have THEIR place but until the basics are good and understood on both soil biology and fertilizer basics I think the rest is small compared to those things importance and the grand scheme.

In the end we all contribute to soil health as this short little fattening period we have here on earth is just prepping us all to be worm food so the truly unsustainable are those who get cremated!!!!

understanding biological life IS the basic that needs to be understood. we have nothing if we dont have soil life.

depending on what you are doing on your land not all of us are adding to soil health.

he got kicked off for what?

i like opposing views. do we really want a web site that is simply a bunch of people running very similar setups and anyone who says that hey maybe this action or that product isnt the best thing for the soil in the long run or that product is ok but this product will do a better job we are going to have removed?

heck sometimes weather or not i believe a theory that doesnt matter lets toss something out there to see where it goes, maybe it sparks a good discussion and we learn from it. maybe its a dud topic and goes nowhere.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)