AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

electric traps for timpte
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Skylane
Posted 6/26/2006 08:03 (#22071 - in reply to #21846)
Subject: RE: electric traps for timpte

I have two Timpte trailers with the Roll Rite openers. We had problems at first with the breakers kicking out. After looking at the wire diagram we noticed that an extra breaker had been put on each opener by the installer. I called Roll Rite with the problem and they said to get rid of the extra breaker and that cured our problem. It seems obvious that big wiring, with the least amount of connections, is the key to making the system work right. I would probably recommend this company, keep the wire size big and lengths as short as possible and it should work all right. Also, before installing the openers go through each hopper and adjust doors per recommendations and keep the doors lubricated with something that does not attract dirt, as this will make opening the doors easier. My wife and hired hand probably dumped 500 loads between the two of them last fall and had no problems after the breaker thing was taken care of, and no back complaints. Good luck and keep us updated on what you do, there may be better options out there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)