AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anything wrong with...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tigger
Posted 2/20/2013 07:46 (#2912158 - in reply to #2911894)
Subject: RE: Anything wrong with...

Iowa
btdt. Bait is for fishing. For GF: Do it because it is what makes sense for you. Whatever you do simply because it will lead to meeting and attracting a female will likely leave you disappointed. It will cost you time as well. Broaden your horizons. Do things that you enjoy or have always wanted to try, things that you think are important, things that will change your life, and do them for those reasons. When you find something you like, you'll get some enjoyment, meaning, and satisfaction from it. I don't claim to know everything women want and really only need to somewhat understand one of them, but believe they find someone enjoynig life to be far more attractive than someone desperate and disappointed. Like I said, btdt. Look for things that will take you places. You'll have somethng to talk about when you do meet someone, and your zest for life will make you more attractive. If you don't have room in your life to broaden your horizions, you don't have room in your life for the the woman either. I think women can sense that sort of thing. You need to change your life if there is no room in your life for a woman, and you need to do it for reasons that can stand on their own. You are being a fake if you do it just to get the woman. I think thay can see that sort of thing as well.

Fix up your house if it makes sense to do so, but just remember bait is for fishing. Funny thing about fishig, you have to be able to carry the bait with you and take it to where the fish are present it in just the right way, and hope it is what the fish are craving at that moment. That does not work so well with a house anyway.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)