AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

House to house checks by police for guns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 2/19/2013 09:45 (#2910038 - in reply to #2909902)
Subject: RE: k

Frytown, Iowa
By the time these things become a possibility, there is no stopping them. Seems like the things that are far away are actually at your door step, and the things that seem are at your doorstep are actually already passed you just don't realize it... The devil moves slow but in the long run its oh so fast... You don't know he's catching up to you till it's too late.

Yes I'm still talking about guns. The devil wants to destroy America and he will probably get his way.. To enslave this country for trying to set up a government based on Gods principals...

He moves just slow enough for most to not realize he's moving but he's moving as fast as he can... Take away our freedoms in the false name of safety. Regulate out businesses and economic growth in the name of global warming prevention, doesn't let our kids know rejection or pain in the name of self confidence... To touch any part of the one thing that keeps me on the same playing field to any other man. A gun. Without it or the right to own it without regulation. Means I am a second class citizen. At a lower level when push comes to shove.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)