AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

House to house checks by police for guns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

aray63
Posted 2/18/2013 19:22 (#2908727 - in reply to #2908463)
Subject: Re: House to house checks by police for guns

barry county mi
Hey kggonzo buddy thats how the hitler people worked on the people in germany. I have nothing to hide glad we havea good sherffic in barry county mich. If you let people start doing sh*t like that theyll start doing what ever they want in time trust me . stand and be a man there is a reason this country is as free as it is and it is by not caving in and a lot of blood was sheed for this freedom. thats bullsh^t we are in florida . they average 50 plus hit and runs a day in south florida. so there is plenty of work for the police other than going into honest peoples houses. I know some of the younger folks dont have any grit so roll over is the name of the game. But most of old folks know when sh#t stinks and you boys that dont you better clear your sinis . some things just pi$$ me off that how i feel so fire away. archie Ill give Univeristy and collages for the softness of our people today all my kids have degrees and one told me she would not want to teach where teachers carried a conceled gun I asked her what she would do when some crazy started killing kids in front of her I think she may have started to think about her statement.another topic

Edited by aray63 2/18/2013 19:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)