AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

boog
Posted 6/23/2006 23:18 (#21641 - in reply to #21493)
Subject: Re: Wanted:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Only married people know the feeling of "I haven't done anything, but I better say I am sorry for something <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tim, after 35 years of marriage I've "been there & done that" many times. You just know something is wrong when you walk in the house & there is frost on the ceilings. Then comes the "silent treatment" Man do I hate that. Just tell me what the heck I did or said"

For my 40th b-day the wife came up with the idea of renting one of those cakes a gal jumps out of. Even lined up a friend to go get it with his grain truck. Plans fell thru when she couldn't find a gal to jump out of it. Oh well, I always told her when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in on 2 20s but I don't think I was wired for it..........LOL

The key to our marriage lasting so long was when we go married we agreed that she would make all the minor decisions & I would make all the major decisions. After 35 years of marriage you would have thought there would have been one major decision to make :~))
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)