AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cancer insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John SD
Posted 2/6/2013 00:28 (#2878195 - in reply to #2877312)
Subject: RE: cancer insurance

I don't have cancer insurance but I do have hospital inpatient insurance through Capitol American, Conseco, Washington National or whatever it's called now. Pays a certain amount I can't recall just now.

Set rate for X days in hospital I have collected on it for a 10 hospital stay and a couple other shorter stays. They kept their word to refund my premiums minus benefits after 20 yrs. I signed on for another term.

Not saying the cancer thing is as good a deal or not. It's quite likely I do some serious time in the hospital in the next 20 yrs. Maybe not for cancer though.

Speaking of which, I'm probably ineligible for cancer coverage anyway since I have been treated for skin cancers. Dr did surgery on my face. He keeps me coming in periodically to freeze things off my face, neck, and hands. I hope he never has to do any more cutting. That can be a train wreck with warfarin.

My advice? If you think you want or need cancer coverage, get it before you are inelgiible. I'm 50 and it's too late for me.

Edited by John SD 2/6/2013 00:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)