AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

smokeless tobacco
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Silver Shoes
Posted 2/10/2013 22:13 (#2890248 - in reply to #2874256)
Subject: RE: smokeless tobacco

Seneca Kansas 66538
There is no substitute for nicotine, get used to it and quit. I quit several times and each time I figured out a few more things. The one thing that I learned every time I quit smokin was that you cant have another cig or another dip. 72 hrs and the nicotine is out of your system, its tough enough to get it out so dont think you can have just one and itll be ok, cause youll be back to smokin or dippin. Quit it and find something to keep your mind off it. If your buddy says wanna dip? Say sorry I quit and they will say good for you. If they dont, then they need to examine themselves abit. QUIT IT NOW, you will feel much better about yourself and you will feel better all around. About a 8 months ago I went into a truck stop restaraunt in MO, where smoking was still allowed inside. I sat down at the table, waitress asked what we wanted for drinks and before she got back I was getting up and getting ready to walk out. The smell of smoke literally makes me feel sick to my stomach and light headed. I cant tell you enough times how much better you will feel. Make a choice, its simple. Life or Death its your choice
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)