AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Would you ever puprposely be a single dad?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 2/1/2013 18:34 (#2867228 - in reply to #2867026)
Subject: Re: Would you ever puprposely be a single dad?

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
I guess I would have to say I have a total different view on it since my EX wife split when my (I mean OUR) kids were at the age of 9 & & and wanted nothing to do with them... Once I found out she was "doing" all my best friends she had no problem packing up and leaving for Texas... I made the mistake of thinking they needed to know their mother and never talked bad about her around them and after about 4 years I forced her to take them for a week... What a mistake~! All the sudden I had a war on my hands as she wanted to keep my (and at this point forward I will always says they are MY kids) daughter and not my son... Some bull**** about how mothers and daughters have a certain bond.... It didn't happen that year but the next year when they went down she brought up enough crap and basically tried to blackmail me into letting her get her way by telling my daughter lies and so on.. I was mentally and physically drained at the time and let it happen... I learned hating the woman wasn't the answer but it wasn't easy... She always was a gold digger and liked her "bling" and of course I was so blindly in love with her I didn't realize this until after our 12 years of marriage.. Currently she's been remarried going on her 3rd time and it's not sounding good for that one either... She has her claws into him as he too was adopted and wanted to adopt kids so when the time arose they did just that..(did I mention he's wealthy on top of it?) To0 make a long story short my daughter, even though she came back her senior year and I love her dearly has some of her mother's tendencies towards the bling, ect... She does remember the moral values I helped teach her though thank God... My kids were in the barn when we milked, in my tractor cab (both of them) when I baled hay and stacked corn fodder and we'd have our picnic lunches and at times a bon fire with roasted hot dogs so they could remember special times but as far as their mother's touch.... There was nothing but crap... I may sound bitter and to a point I am but I gotta say after that marriage and a couple bad relationships I'm ready to live the rest of my life alone and enjoy my son, daughter, their spouses and my grandchildren and pray the damage that woman did to my children doesn't effect them for life... My son really took it hard as how do you tell a son he's not as "special" as a daughter? Sad thing is he's 30 now and she still pulls the same crap on him and his family...
sorry for the long write....
stever
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)