AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2012 Pics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Clay SEIA
Posted 1/27/2013 15:43 (#2853807)
Subject: 2012 Pics

Well it's a miserable enough day that I'm finally going to take the time and throw 2012 pics up here.  A few of these have been in various NAT threads before, but not all in one spot.  There's some farming, occasional stuff of other guys in the neighborhood because our stuff gets boring,  (maybe that's a hint that I need to do some machinery trading) and some just for fun or because I was in a place I thought was worth trying to capture something kind of difficult or unique.

Neighbor's hog barn caught when the moon, Venus and Jupiter were converged on March 25-26

Yes, I know the marker ends are not on the planter.  Should take the things completely off.

I don't know that we need another restoration project, but the price was right and it was real close to home.

All good NAT threads should involve a cat somewhere*****

Back side of a severe-warned storm about 50 miles away.

A meager attempt at not getting electrocuted.

That corn couldn't have looked any prettier before the drought decided to get a little more serious.

Just your typical Super Hornet getting ready to launch from an Iowa corn field.  As the Navy says, anytime, anywhere!

So much for good corn......

In the "nobody else was standing here" category

The Big Dipper, hope it shows up halfway well in a downsized pic.

Gotcha!  That little kid is gonna be glad for those earmuffs about a half-second from now. Nothing better than tactical surprise at 600 knots :<)

Going from a 1/1000th of a second exposure to a 4 second one.

Crunch. 

Last hour of harvest, finally.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)