AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How Long On Blood Thinner After Hip Replacement?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 1/27/2013 23:08 (#2855063 - in reply to #2852172)
Subject: RE: How Long On Blood Thinner After Hip Replacement?

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
I had one in Nov 09 and seems like I was on it for about a month... I'm going to wait as long as I can for the other one though as they over dosed me on pain meds and really screwed with my medical records... Long story but I don't remember much about being in the hospital at all because they gave me Diloudid and I told them before the surgery that I hallucinated on it... I guess I wasn't doing my PT requirements and the Dr. asked me how much I drank... I supposedly told him a 1/5th of whiskey and a 12 pack a day so they sent me to detox... The next morning detox called the doctors and told them what the problem was ,,, I wasn't going through DTs they were over medicating me on the wrong meds... :( Of course it's on my record now that I'm an alcoholic with an *asterisk beside it that says to "see amendment"... Man I was ticked,,,especially the next time I went in for a migraine and I had to deal with a doctor that read the report before it was amended... 45 minutes of me puking in his office while he told me I needed to go to AA meetings... Next surgery I'm taking my records with and having a pain management agreement written up before they give me any meds...
Steve
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)