AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 1/20/13 To 1/26/13**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/23/2013 14:14 (#2844025 - in reply to #2843692)
Subject: Re: *********Weigh Ins For 1/20/13 To 1/26/13**********

All you wonderful weight losers are coming out of the corners here. Way to go Amy, 50 pounds is a great loss and good for you to see how your mom is struggling and that you don't want to follow in her shoes that way. I would love for you to post a before and after picture of yourself if you could. It gives others a visual of what can happen if you really stick your mind to it.

You know there were times in this past year that I wondered if I should keep up this thread. I was afraid that I was being a pest, or a bore on here. I thought the men might be annoyed by me. So it is great that so many of you are starting to post. It really makes my day and makes me feel good that I stuck with this. This journey is never over, there may be times we have to try harder and times we can just sail along.

Good luck to you in getting off those last couple pounds. I too am a big framed girl and I am lower then you and want to lose a little more yet, but have to watch it as my face and neck get way too thin looking.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)