AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Frusterated sums it up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

necaseih
Posted 12/4/2012 23:41 (#2733559 - in reply to #2733522)
Subject: RE: Frusterated sums it up

SC Nebraska
Starting up a business is difficult...however I would say that it totally depends on what the off farm job is as far as stress level.

I am farming and working off farm. My wife has a job which obviously helps. I am in a position where I supervise ~4 people at any given time, and I would take a day on the farm any day of the week over that crap.

However, we do what we do to get to where we want to be. There are no guarantees all our hard work will pay off in giving us our dream. This is why it is called a DREAM. It isn't certain that it will happen. All you can do is do your best at what you can control. Chances are if you are humble and hard working, someone will notice along the way and maybe give you a chance at something.

One day at a time, keep plugging away, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice when needed, and see what opportunities present themselves.

Getting going in any business, especially farming, will test your patience almost daily. Keep your head up and keep going. Sorry I don't have any better advice than that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)