AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Photo slideshows on iPad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 11/23/2012 23:03 (#2713480)
Subject: Photo slideshows on iPad

Chebanse, IL.....

OK, I'm new w/ipad thing. I've got some photos loaded from my pc to the ipad....actually a couple different times. But, the ipad seems to limit or replace the photos in an album once they're loaded (synched?) to ipad. Here's what happened. I had 52 photos (3-5000 kb files) loaded in an album....album A. They originated as jpegs on my pc, all in one album. So, I transferred them to ipad & all went smooth. I could play a slideshow with them on ipad, using only the existing built-in photo stuff on ipad (updated).

So, I thought all was good so I'll load another album.....album B. OK...it also converted in the i-tunes store (this all seems dumb, but I'm not fighting it) & synched it to ipad again. I start the ipad & open the photo-album button & guess what....the original 52 photos in album A were gone & replaced by the new album B I had loaded.

Am I missing something, or will ipad only accept a relative few photos in it's album section? After googling the subject a little, I see there are many apps for slideshows. I'm just wondering if the ipad would still limit the photo count, if this is fact what's happening. Or, am I doing something else wrong? All loading is going thru itunes & all appears OK when it loads.

Thanks

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)