AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Photo slideshows on iPad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 11/24/2012 21:37 (#2715036 - in reply to #2713686)
Subject: RE: Photo slideshows on iPad

Not sure about iTunes on a pc but this is how it is on a mac. Open iTunes, plug in your iPad. After it recognizes the iPad it should show up in the left column about in the middle. Click on it to highlight it. In the main panel there should be. Horizontal row of tabs toward the top, info, ring tones, apps, etc. toward the right mine has a tab for photo's. click it and you have the option to select "sync all photos or selected photos. If you just want certain albums or folders you click the "select" tab and then it will allow you to choose from a list below what folders you want to sync with the iPad. After you are ready clicking the bottom right to apply and then you might have to click sync to make it sync.

I hope that shows up the same on our pc.

The thing you need to remember is when the iPad or iPhone syncs with iTunes it copies off what is on the pad then adds anything new from the computer then syncs it. It is not like you put something on the iPad and its there until you would delete it on a computer. You need to have all of the photos you want on the iPad selected, not just any new ones.

If you take photos with the iPad setting it up to use iCloud for the pics is a great idea, they are always there for you to access from your browser.

There should be an option to open and sync automatically when you plug the iPad in, everyone has their own preference but I prefer to turn this off I want to control when it syncs and not have it start just because I plugged it in.

Edited by Ray (ecks) 11/24/2012 21:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)