AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Moved some Hfrs.... PICS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

coochief
Posted 11/20/2012 00:52 (#2707040 - in reply to #2706840)
Subject: RE: Moved some Hfrs.... PICS

SE MT

Ha, Ha,  thanks guys you crack me up.   I better quit I sound like  a braggart,  but heres the offer any NAT'r that lets me know when they pass threw I will give a ride to and we'll go check some critter's.      I don't think these pics turned out that professional but considering the setting... oh well.      
     Russ, I'd love to help you gather some wild animals by the way,  I might buzz over to Missoula this winter so I'd be a little closer...          
    FYI,    I wish I had just a little peice of that heartland that most of you all live in,  that looked to be god's country, you guys got it figured out!!  

Edited:

I added a couple more first is my first Helo put about 500 hrs on in 3 1/2 yrs, great for moving cattle and hunting.  I sold it for 1 1/2 times what I gave for it...   So it treated me great!    Hughes 300

Next is the mechanic, back by popular demand... for you veiwing pleasure, have more but RodRod ratted me out the other day.. anyways.      She likes to do things her way...lol

Lastly,  neighbor lands his beautiful Pilatus PC-12 on private paved strip next to our farm, so he can go fishing on the Bighorn River..     8-10,000 rainbow and brown trout per mile of river.

Edited by coochief 11/20/2012 02:07

(9485F Landing.jpg)

(helo mech.jpg)

(DSC01713-800.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 9485F Landing.jpg (31KB - 114 downloads)
Attachments helo mech.jpg (58KB - 111 downloads)
Attachments DSC01713-800.jpg (30KB - 119 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)