AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Moved some Hfrs.... PICS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

coochief
Posted 11/18/2012 22:12 (#2705047 - in reply to #2704515)
Subject: Re: Moved some Hfrs.... PICS

SE MT

mj_sker    
   I'm friends of Bills and he is a couple hours NW of me,  talk about an operation.   He has one of the nicest ranches in MT!    Great pilot and I wish I had his bird instead...    Thanks!

feelnrite
     Thankyou,  I cull my herd pretty hard and have bought good registered bulls my whole lifetime and keep only my best end of heifers.   Haven't bought a cow in 10 yrs,  in another year or two I should be all one iron home raised, done a lil AI'ing over the years also.   These ones are AI'd to Acc. Gen.    Conneallys Final Solution and ultrasounded, start calving Feb. 15th.      I'm hoping they make good cows, generally in the past I have very few calving difficulties and have been weaning a 7 mo. old 630 lb calf off the cow year in year out...     I'm starting to get kinda proud of them.

Garvo,  the man!
      Use the bird for everything!    Haven't poured Concrete with it yet though!    Pics below:  Numerous odd jobs, Predator Control,   Fly for Power Companys,   Put out some fires this summer, Longline stuff,    Put sprayer on it and spray grains, hay, beets, Noxious weeds, Grasshoppers up here, and even went and did 15000 acres corn and beans in  Indiana for a lil' over 2 weeks this summer. 
    Edited: Might have even flown over your place??  I flew it out and Back. 
     That's what paid my fall fertilizer bill for my wheat crop and put a fair chunk of Silver under the bed, and ....        Thankyou also!  

Sure enjoy all of you guys posts also,  I like PICS, they kinda say a 1,000 words.. 

Edited by coochief 11/18/2012 22:43

(DSC_0052-800.jpg)

(Watering Horses.jpg)

(IMG_4346-800.jpg)

(IMG_3659-800.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC_0052-800.jpg (17KB - 54 downloads)
Attachments Watering Horses.jpg (27KB - 60 downloads)
Attachments IMG_4346-800.jpg (25KB - 46 downloads)
Attachments IMG_3659-800.jpg (54KB - 58 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)