AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you own that attracts "friends"?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bob Blue
Posted 10/25/2012 21:30 (#2661042 - in reply to #2660792)
Subject: Re: What do you own that attracts "friends"?

A private hunting reserve of whitetail deer, pheasants, coyotes, rabbits and a high power firearm range where you can shoot a .50 caliber. Also, several camping sites where you can camp for a weekend, free. 65 ft Genie man lift, several 300hp 30 ton dozers, Case backhoe and a 40 ft bucket truck which neighbors borrow to trim trees and paint grain tanks. An airplane a mile away at the airport and I give local area farmers free aerial crop tours. Miller Bobcat 250 on trailer, keep it under lock and key. If you are in the area the evening of Nov 3rd, stop by, the Ohio Pyrotechnic Association will have a 1 hour shoot of commercial and home made shells. Sheriff will be here to watch and the Local Fire Department for grass fire control. Locals say our shows are better than the City's 4th of July show. 40 years ago when I could buy dynamite across the counter, I was the local blasting man. 12 sticks on top of a rock would create a lot of noise.
Good knowledge of DC electric and good test equipment. Have solved wiring problems for neighbors equipment. Free firewood for those willing to drag it out and cut it. If they want to sell it to make money, sorry All of this has been done at no charge, because some day I might be down and need help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)